Coming Up With Interesting Thesis Topics In Marketing For College
If you are going to write your thesis, you want to focus on some aspect of our major that interests you. You want to follow a passion and find out more about the field you may possibly work in one day.
This project will take you close to a year to complete, but before you can even begin, your subject matter has to be approved by the department or school. Once it is approved, you have to research about it, write about it, and then argue it. The entire process is quite comprehensive. It will be easier once you have your ideal topic. We can help you with coming up with interesting thesis topics in marketing for college.
Excellent Marketing Thesis Topics
- Any technology marketing plans or products-you can keep your pulse on this but subscribing to industry periodicals and attending the lectures by visiting professionals.
- Branding-look at some sports’ stars and consider and explore how athletes have hanged the way they brand themselves. If you love sports, you will love this topic.
- Entrepreneurs-explore successful and unsuccessful entrepreneurs in the marketing field. See what worked and what didn’t work.
- The Super Bowl-the Super Bowl may be the biggest one-day marketing blast in existence, research and follow the development of this phenomenon.
- Leaders in the Field-if you want to explore your country and how they process the system of marketing, how successful they are, and what the future holds for them, you will find a deeper connection with your native country.
- If you plan on moving to another country to work in the field, you could explore that other country.
- Trade Agreements-countries or groups of countries bound by certain trade agreements, such as the EU, may no longer want or agree with the agreed policies. See what countries are shifting away from certain trade agreements, marketing strictures, and why.
- What Works and Doesn’t Work-stroll down memory lane and explore some of the biggest marketing success and failures in history. You may be surprised and what you see as you research and write on this topic.
- Look at the Future-sometimes this can be a tricky subject because you could be very wrong in your projections.
- You need to base your field projections on solid research, trends, and data. When you are right, it looks very good to those who read your thesis and could mean major job offers.